Not a big deal.
Really.
He's just extremely knowledgeable, that's all.
And he happens to be tall,
with beautiful skin
and caramel colored eyes.
We have an understanding.
Dr.: "Alrighty, Rebekah--let's take a look at those teeth."
Me: "Okay."
Dr.: "Any complaints?"
Me: "Huh?"
Dr.: "With your teeth..."
Me: "Oh" (giggles) "No, they're fine."
Dr.: "Looks like you're a regular flosser. That's great. I love to see that."
Me: "Yeah. I--" (chokes on her spit)
Dr.: "Don't be shy about using the suction tool. Just nod when you need to close your mouth, okay?"
Me: "Okay."
Dr.: "I just need to poke around a bit."
Me: "Poke a look."
Dr.: "What was that?"
Me: "That's something me and my friends say.
Dr.: "I see."
Me: Poke a look. It's like sneak a peek. I used to say it on accident all the time."
Dr.: "MmHm..."
Me: "I say it on purpose now" (shrugs)
Dr.: "You need to spit?"
Me: "Huh? Oh, no. I had an itch on my shoulder."
Dr.: "Alrighty then," (leans back in his chair) "I think you're all set."
Me: "Really? That was fast."
Dr.: "Well, I guess it doesn't take that long to 'poke a look.'"
Me: (blushes)
Dr.: (radiates masculinity)
To be honest, it would never work.
He knows too much about my past.
But I'll continue my flossing habits.
In his honor, of course.



He's the Cupcake Rob of dentistry!!!!!! Sign me up! I want my teeth cleaned, pronto!
ReplyDeleteBekah, I just have to say that you make me laugh...and so I am always looking forward to your new posts :):)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Shelly
love. love. love.
ReplyDelete