Friday, July 8, 2011

Me and Al Capone

Whew. 
Having fun is hard work.

Good thing I'm so seasoned.

Ten Things I've done in the last two weeks:

1. been to prison



2. a bit of explorin'



3. made friends with the Golden Gate Bridge construction crew


The man in the little truck is Kerry.
This was my favorite moment from our interaction together:

Kerry: "Here," (hands us his iPhone to show us a picture) "Take a look at that."

(The screen of his iPhone goes dark)

Alyssa: "Oh, it's all black."

Kerry: (Smiles and waves a hand above his head) "You surprised?" (points at his chest) "Have you been lookin' at me at all?!"



4. had a nightmare about scary brown staplers (truth)


5. was whipped about to my heart's content behind a speed boat



 6. checked off a "To Do" on my "Life To Do" list


(I'm in the front on the left) 



7.  sang the Rice-A-Roni song with gusto--ding, ding!



8. welcomed my little brother home from his mission--so excited to have you back, Ambo!





9. Played in the mountains with my family





10. and, last but not least, made an intense wish on the largest white puffy thing I've ever seen



 And that, my friends, is how it's done.

With style.

And plenty of sunburns.


Ding, ding!




1 comment:

  1. And now you are going to Korea. I wish you were closer so I could give you a big hug and then talk your ear off about Korea. I love you so much Bekah, you are going to be awesome.

    ReplyDelete