Only 28 more days until I fly home for Christmas! I'm so excited I could melt!
Last Christmas we had almost all of the Washburns staying at my parents house. That's 23 bodies, 4 bathrooms, 7 bedrooms, 8 large pizzas, 100 dart guns, and 267 pairs of shoes scattered throughout the front room.
It sounds crazy.
It is.
(This is us five years ago--add about seven more and you got us now)
But it's also endearing.
We laugh too much for our own good most of the time. So, obviously, I thought my family was the wildest out there--until last night. My friend showed me these pictures yesterday and they crack me up! I had to share them!
Awkward Family Photo #1:
Awkward Family Photo #2:
It's important that each sibling holds his own weight.
(Look closely at each child...)
Awkward Family Photo #3:
"Grandma! We can still see you!"
Awkward Family Photo #4:
My all time favorite...
Thank you awkwardfamilyphotos.com for bringing our own family situations into perspective.





I just discovered your blog! It's hilarious!! Thanks for brightening my day :)
ReplyDelete